Posted on May 18 2016
Raise your hand if you drink enough water!… yep that’s what I thought! According to the Mayo clinic the average adult needs between 2-3 litres of water a day for your body to function optimally. I know I certainly don’t drink that much but as your beauty representative I thought I should try and set the standard and give it a go. Below is my sneaky ways to get more hydrated
- Go Herbal: herbal teas are a great way of getting your daily water requirement. I put on a large pot of tea each morning and drink it throughout the day.
- Make it interesting: who says water has to be boring! Add mint, cucumber and strawberries to some sparkling water. No more fizzy drink cravings!
- Keep track: Keep a 2 Litre bottle of water in the fridge with the challenge to drink the entire bottle by the end of the day.
- Liquid Diet: Get into the habit of having a glass of water with every meal. Not only are you getting your water intake but you’ll also eat less!
- Ditch the hot water: Take colder showers as the heat from a hot shower can dehydrate your skin.
- Save the Moisture: Save what moisture you do have by applying a decent moisturiser such as one of the many beautiful Surmanti body moisturisers. My current favourite is Grapefruit and Mangosteen Body Butter!
Now we have no excuse not to enjoy that precious sky juice. Go forth my little beautiquers and get hydrated!