Skin Accumax™ is a patented supplement for a problem complexion, recognised by thousands worldwide.
Recently it has been awarded BEST SUSTAINABLE SUPPLEMENT in the Tatler Beauty Awards 2022 as well as a host of other awards.
Professionally developed by Nutritional Experts, Skin Accumax™ synergises together vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and phytonutrients to work from the inside out to support healthy skin*.
Free from harsh chemicals, this fusion of acclaimed ingredients works to feed every cell in the body to help support all areas including face, chest, back and shoulders without drying out the skin.
Suitable for problem skin from 16 years and over.
Suitable for both women and men.
Suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
- Clarifies complexion
- Works from the inside and nourishes all layers of the skin
- Feeds every cell in the body so can help support all areas of skin, such as the face, chest, back and shoulders
- Doesn't contain harsh chemicals
- Helps to support skin health*
- *Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
4 capsules a day for a minimum of 14 weeks, after which you may wish to reduce to one or two a day for a further few weeks.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or planning a pregnancy.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. In the very unlikely event of an adverse reaction to Skin Accumax™ we recommend that you stop taking the product. If problems persist please consult your medical practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Harmless changes in urine colour may occur with the use of this product.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Two Capsules provide:||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Vitamin A||400 µg||RE||50|
|Vitamin E||9.8 mg||αTE||81|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||-||25|
|Phosphatidyl Choline||9 mg||-||-|
Rice fibre (Oryza sativa), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], phosphatidyl choline, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), capsule colour: calcium carbonate. * BioResponse DIM®, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.